Friday 3 April 2015

March winners


Morning all, time to announce the winner and Top 3 from our March masculine challenge and what beauties you shared with us, I no longer believe this myth that us crafters shy away from male cards as there were some absolute stunners.

And of course that meant our job of selecting our winners was extremely difficult but these things have to be done and the overall winner is............

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Diana please see note below
Great shape, dimension and composition


Congratulations Diana, please mail me within seven days (in line with our published rules above) with your full name and postal addy so I can arrange your prize. Note added 11th April, sadly Diane did not make contact and I have been unable to locate an e.mail address for her so the prize will therefore be carried forward to a later date as per our rules as listed on the top menu bar.

Voting was very close so our top three are a top four this month and in no particular order they are..........

Monika
All the heat embossing looks super


Sue
Such a tranquil scene

Anesha
Great image and colours

Pamellia
Fabulous detail and texture

Well done to you all, please collect our Top 3 badge to display on your own blogs.

I will be back Sunday with our April challenge.

2 comments:

Pamellia said...

What a wonderful way to start my long weekend! Thank you so much for choosing my steampunk card as one of your top 3/4! I am honoured and will display your badge proudly. Congrats to the other winners as well, gorgeous creations by everyone! see you again soon, hugs :)

Monika Reeck said...

woooww I am so surprise being a top three winner on your challenge woooww I am doing happy dance
so happy to read this..
many thanks for picking my card..
but would you mind to correction my name is MONIKA
i was born in Indonesia and in Indonesia we have only MONIKA no one has name MONICA :)
many many thanks once more and congrats to other winners as well...all having gorgeous cards creation.
And Pamellia your card is HAMMER woooww its really MANLY ...I have to learn much from you...(I love making manly card)
big hugs, Monika